Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Mushroom Kingdom

Now, I've got a game in the early dev phase that basically laughs in the face of the classic role of the 1980's video game princess. I've got a quick-witted, self sufficient protagonist, but I can't figure a name for her. I decided to do some research. I didn't find what I needed, but what I did find was hilarious.

Serendipity: A page of random generators, home of the Random Princess Name Generator

The Joy of Sticking Together - Video Game Couples: An article looking at the lives of digital celebrity couples.

Princess swapping: One of those forum topics that couldn't be funnier if it were scripted.

Make Mario Up: One of those ridiculous dress-up java games you'll find scattered across the internet. (Quite fun actually, lots of stuff to choose from, and he even blinks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home